-
September 24th, 2004, 03:59 PM
#1471
Inactive Member
oh cmon there HAS to be a book with a better story line than xenogears/saga =P books been around for centuries!!! CENTURIES I SAY!!! i guess its just depends on your appeal
-
September 25th, 2004, 11:44 AM
#1472
Inactive Member
Cause you're the only one who'd swaste their time trying to find something that's nonexistent.
-
September 25th, 2004, 02:30 PM
#1473
Inactive Member
*Checks off another topic that has involved religion bashing.*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 26th, 2004, 10:34 AM
#1474
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT N - We're on our 34th topic now arent we?
-
September 26th, 2004, 11:08 PM
#1475
Senior Hostboard Member
Perhaps we should add it to the schedule of the Olympics! I wonder who'd set the record for the most religion bashing within 30 seconds, measured by the number of angry religious figureheads, for which we'd have one present from every religion.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 26, 2004 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
September 26th, 2004, 11:39 PM
#1476
HB Forum Owner
OMG I want to represent my country, I won't fail
-
September 27th, 2004, 12:43 AM
#1477
Inactive Member
But you shall be pwned by me.
-
September 27th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#1478
Inactive Member
just started iRO, tis fun so far =]
-
September 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
#1479
Inactive Member
Well Star Wars: Battlefront has been converted into one of those games that I only play for the multiplayer now.
It was a good single player game, but after beating Galatic Conquest with all the factions and then beating both Historical Modes single player got stale. It was a good game and still is, just not for single player any more.
I'll probably pick up Shellshock: Nam 67 soon.
-
September 27th, 2004, 01:47 AM
#1480
Inactive Member
i heard o that one, and i would think battlefront is a multi type game, it excells in multi and its ok for single =/
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks